Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Small Press Holiday Recommendations

It's that time of year when I try to blog a list of "small press favorites" by small press authors, editors, and booksellers as a holiday suggestion list. I'm doing a slightly different format this year--instead of one long-ish list, I'm going to take rolling submissions and blog them a few at a time as they come in. I'm also hoping to post some guest reviews along the way.

Hanukkah is early this year (starts December 1st), so it's none too soon for our first contribution to the 2010 Small Press Holiday Recommendations, from one of my favorite contemporary writers:

1. The Orange Eats Creeps, Grace Krilanovich (Two Dollar Radio)
2. From Old Notebooks, Evan Lavender-Smith (BlazeVOX)
3. Big World, Mary Miller (Hobart)

Recommended by
Michael Kimball, author of Dear Everybody (Alma Books)
http://michael-kimball.com/

Email me at eyescorpion@gmail.com if you are involved with the small press (or are a small-press minded librarian) and would like to contribute.

No comments: