I’m “meeting” Tony Gloeggler for the first time through these small press recommendations but I already feel richer for reading a few of his poems. I’m looking forward to checking out his books and also the small presses they are on: his publication list reminds me to look closer at Ohio’s Pavement Saw Press and introduces me to the existence of Jane Street Press.
1. inheriting craziness is like a soft halo of light, Thomas Fucaloro (Three Rooms Press)
2. The Quick and the Dead, Elizabeth Harrington (Grayson Books chapbook competition winner)
3. The Last Lie, Tony Gloeggler (NYQ Books)
Jackie Sheeler, poet & songwriter, most recently the author of Earthquake Came to Harlem (NYQ Books, 2010)
1. Bones & Jokes, Ted Jonathan (NYQ Books)
2. Girl On A Bridge, Suzanne Frischkorn (Main Street Rag)
3. Earthquake Comes to Harlem, Jackie Sheeler (NYQ Books)
Tony Gloeggler, author most recently of The Last Lie on NYQ Books.
Post a Comment